Below you will find a general packing list for this trip. For the detailed packing list, please see the "Detailed Description & Itinerary Files" found on the Itinerary page for this trip.
- Personal clothing appropriate for the season (Spring and Fall plan to bring non-cotton and rain layers)
- Personal clothing for lounging at the lodge after your activity.
- Personal toiletries (medications, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.)
- Sun protection (waterproof sunsrceen, hat, sunglasses with retainer strap, etc.)
- Tennis shoes, river shoes, or dive booties for loading and unloading kayaks in water
- Flashlight or headlamp