Below you will find a general packing list for this trip. For the detailed packing list, please see the "Detailed Description & Itinerary Files" found on the Itinerary page for this trip.
- Personal clothing appropriate for the season (Spring and Fall plan to bring non-cotton and rain layers)
- Personal toiletries (medications, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.)
- Sun protection (waterproof sunsrceen, hat, sunglasses with retainer strap, etc.)
- Hiking boots with appropriate ankle support (they should be well broken in before this trip)
- Personal hydration system (camelback or water bottles) - 3 Litre minimum capacity
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Hiking gear (trekking poles, hiking boots, day pack)