Below you will find a general packing list for this trip. For the detailed packing list, please see the "Detailed Description & Itinerary Files" found on the Itinerary page for this trip.
- Personal clothing appropriate for the season (Spring and Fall plan to bring non-cotton and rain layers)
- Personal clothing for lounging at the lodge after your activity.
- Personal toiletries (medications, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.)
- Sun protection (waterproof sunsrceen, hat, sunglasses with retainer strap, etc.)
- Sandals with heel strap or water shoes, for wearing in boat
- Sturdy walking shoes or light weight hiking boots for in camp and short hikes
- Tennis shoes, trail shoes, or hiking boots
- Water bottle, Lexan or Nalgene
- Flashlight or headlamp if you choose the overnight option
- Fly fishing rod and tackle if you wish to fly fish (spinning gear is provided)
- Golf clubs (optional, can be rented)