Below you will find a general packing list for this trip. For the detailed packing list, please see the "Detailed Description & Itinerary Files" found on the Itinerary page for this trip.
- Personal clothing appropriate for the season (Spring and Fall plan to bring non-cotton and rain layers)
- Personal toiletries (medications, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.)
- Sun protection (waterproof sunsrceen, hat, sunglasses with retainer strap, etc.)
- Boots to wear on boat (preferably warm, leather)
- Sturdy walking shoes or light weight hiking boots for in camp and short hikes
- Water bottle, Lexan or Nalgene
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Fly fishing rod and tackle if you wish to fly fish (spinning gear is provided)
- Small cooler if you would like the ability to transport fish home on plane.