Dates & Pricing:
Galapagos Islands Naturalist Cruise
Below is a list of vessels and cabins with all of our retail pricing before any discounts. A link to our online availability is included. Please note that availability changes very quickly, so please call us at (800) 727-9977 to confirm availability before making any airline reservations.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for important information about pricing.
Galapagos Price Estimates
Please call for exact price quote.
Weekly Departures, Year Round
M/V Evolution - 32 passenger
Cabin A1 - $5999 per person
Cabins A2, A3 - $5599 per person
Cabins C1-C3; C5-C8 - $5199 per person
Cabin C4 (single only) - $4999
Cabins D1-D4 - $4699 per person
View Details on M/V Evolution
M/Y Grace - 16 passengers
Cabins A1, A4 - $6249 per person
Cabins A2, A3 - $5799 per person
Cabins C1, C2 - $5799 per person
Cabins C3-C5 - $5499 per person
View Details on M/Y Grace
- All prices based on double occupancy (except Cabin C4 on Evolution, which is a single cabin). If you prefer a single cabin, a single supplement of 75% will be charged. If you are traveling solo and wish to share accomodations, we can pair you with a same-gender traveler and you will not be charged the single supplement. Currently available cabin shares are shown on the Online Availability page. If you wish to share a cabin on the vessel, but you need a single hotel room while in Quito, the total single supplement cost is $300 for all trips.
- Price includes cruise, 2 nights at the Hilton Colon, and all airport transfers.
- Price does not include international airfare, airfare to the Galapagos ($421), National Park Entrance Fee & Transit Card ($110) and optional gratuities.
- Add $400 per person for the Christmas and New Years weeks.
- Children 11 and under on date of arrival receive a 15% discount. Limit of one discount per cabin, 2 maximum per family. No children's discounts are given during Easter, Christmas or New Years weeks. Proof of age required.
- Prices are subject to change due to factors beyond our control, including but not limited to changes in in-country costs, park fees or airfares to the Galapagos.
To make a reservation request, please fill out our reservation form or call (800) 727-9977.